These are the main milestones in my 12 year campaign. There are many other side routes and diversions…
- 2003 – I tell HFC Bank (HSBC) that the charges they are adding to accounts are illegal.
- 2006 – I report my employers Weightmans to the Law Society and am immediately sacked.
- 2007 – the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Law Society) uphold complaint but take no action and cover-up.
- 2010 – I unsuccessfully try to obtain public domain information (County Court Judgment data) from the Ministry of Justice in order to inform fraud victims of their right to reclaim the charges.
- 2010 – The Office of Fair Trading makes an order against HFC (HSBC) telling them to stop adding the illegal charges.
- 2010 – the OFT order is covered up, presumably by David Cameron, because he is making HSBC Chair Stephen Green a Lord.
- 2011 – I take the Ministry of Justice to court for refusing me access to public domain information
- 2011 – I begin working at law firm Leigh Day & Co preparing a multimillion pound group action against HSBC.
- 2012 – I report HFC (HSBC) solicitor Duncan Hamilton and law firm Restons to the SRA and HSBC to the Financial Services Authority
- 2014 – I make a fraud report to the City of London Police – they decline to take action
- 2014 – I make a Freedom of Information Act request to the Financial Conduct Authority asking what action had been taken on my report.
- 2014 – In response to my FoI request the FCA send text copied and pasted from HSBC, which is 100% untrue.
- 2014 – I disclose collusion between HSBC and FCA to cover-up the fraud
- 2014 – Government announce that Rona Fairhead, HSBC director is to be new Chair of the BBC Trust
- 2015 – Treasury Select Committee question the FCA about the collusion with HSBC to cover-up the fraud
- 2015 – I disrupt parliamentary Public Accounts Committee to alert them of the fraud and am bundled out and censored.
- 2015 – HSBC state in their accounts that they have set aside a contingent liability of $1bn to cover any claims